Submitted by Theo Calvin
* 2nd most used stroller.
* 2yr-old rides in front and 8mo old in back.
* It's gone on airplane with us a couple times. With 2 kids, double is super useful in airport. Just have to gate check it at the plane and leave it on the jetway.
* Pretty awful colors and patterns.
* Originally were going to get side-by-side for double stroller but this one was super cheap on sale. With sale and coupon at toy's r us ended up being around $65. Which is WAAYYY cheaper than most doubles.
* The car seat for 8-mo old we had would snap onto stroller. (there's a plastic attachment over back seat the car seat would snap onto. VERY hard to detach the car seat.
* In the end, probably more happy with front/back double stroller than side by side. We can actually roll through doors.
* It's very long though. From the back feels like driving a school bus while pushing it around.
* The kid in front seems slightly exposed to collisions — sorta hanging off the front.
* Kid in back likes to kick back of front seat.
* Very heavy. Lots of metal holding contraption together
* Very bulky when collapsed.
* Confusing to close. The release isn't intuitive.
* Once closed it's hard to open. The release is camouflaged in same color as plastic around it. My wife didn't realize there was a hook at first and would use brut force to get the hook to open.
* No good way to open it once you find it, just have to push on the hook. No proper place to put your finger.
* Lots of storage underneath but pretty hard to access all of it.