Submitted by Joshua Musick
We purchased our current stroller (a Baby Jogger City Select) primarily because both seats could go flat and our son won't nap anywhere but the stroller. We chose this versus other dual strollers because it is narrow (for doorways, store aisles, etc.) and still has a spacious storage area even when both kids are loaded in.
Other plusses include:
- Seats can face either direction.
- Has single and double seat configurations
- Good build quality; doesn't wobble or flex too much
- Big wheels; great for sidewalk cracks
- Kick board attachment.
- Very long (trade off for width, though I wouldn't mind more height)
- Length can make it very difficult to lever up a curb
- harnesses are a pain to adjust; easier to have dedicated seats although that's not totally practical in the real world
- Heavy; we couldn't use this thing if we didn't have a ground floor to park it on