House mates kitchen 1
Submitted by francois
Here are the problems I saw.
- No dishwasher; sink become full of dirt dishes.
- The dish dryer is full of clean dishes and takes a lot of space because we let them dry and don’t put it in a closet after washing it.
- The pipe is often obstructed by dirt.
- It takes a lot of water to wash the dishes because we let the water flow all along.
- You waste water waiting it to be hot.
- There is no place to store the dishwashing soap, the sponges and the glove so they stay in the sink or on the faucet.
- The sink is flat so some dirt water stays inside.